When I first start reading Gladman's book, she start off talking about her poems that she had written and how she wrote them. She begin talking about how she begin writing and how it was like an addition for her. She also talked about how it was hard for her to find titles to certain poems. That is why I think she titled this one "To After That." I sure it has some meaning though.
Gladman talked about how she always wrote no matter where she was at or what she was doing. She even explained about a time that she was writing her poems on a napkin and she combined it to what she already wrote and had about 25 pages. Later on in the book she talks about how she doesn't like cell phones. When I read this I was kind of shocked, because was thinking who isn't in love with cellular phones. Personally i can't live without mines.
I really like Gladman's work ethic, because she loves to write. It seems as if writing keeps her moving in life just as a heart keeps people living. You can tell that Gladman is really dedicated and what she does and has a lot of drive.
good, say more.
ReplyDelete